V&A pattern. William Morris and Morris & Co. / [essay by Linda Parry].
- Additional Title(s):
V & A pattern. William Morris and Morris & Co.
William Morris and Morris and Company
- London : V & A Pub., 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 66,  p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 19 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M847 V5 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Contributor biographical information
- Accompanied by a CD-ROM with digital images of the patterns in the book (as .jpg files @ ~A5 size, 300 dpi).
Includes bibliographical references (p. ).
System requirements for CD-ROM: Windows or MAC; color monitor.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- England -- History -- 19th century.Morris & Co. (London, England)Morris, William, 1834-1896.Pattern books.Repetitive patterns (Decorative arts) -- England.Victoria and Albert Museum -- Catalogs.Wallpaper -- Design.
YCBA Collections Search
Victoria and Albert Museum, V&A pattern, 2009