V&A pattern. William Morris and Morris & Co. / [essay by Linda Parry].
- Additional Title(s):
V & A pattern. William Morris and Morris & Co.
William Morris and Morris and Company
- London : V & A Pub., 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 66,  p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 19 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).
- Reference LibraryNJ18.M847 V5 2009 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Contributor biographical information
- Accompanied by a CD-ROM with digital images of the patterns in the book (as .jpg files @ ~A5 size, 300 dpi).
Includes bibliographical references (p. ).
System requirements for CD-ROM: Windows or MAC; color monitor.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament -- England -- History -- 19th century.Morris & Co. (London, England)Morris, William, 1834-1896.Pattern books.Repetitive patterns (Decorative arts) -- England.Victoria and Albert Museum -- Catalogs.Wallpaper -- Design.
YCBA Collections Search
Victoria and Albert Museum, V&A pattern, 2009