IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Coleridge, Samuel Taylor, 1772-1834, Coleridge's rime of the ancient mariner , 1863
Coleridge's rime of the ancient mariner / illustrated by J. Noel Paton.
- Additional Title(s):
Rime of the ancient mariner
- London : Art-Union of London, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 12 p., 20 leaves of plates : ill. ; 31 x 46 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2012 27Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title (lithographed).
Lithography by W.H. Mcfarlane; after Noel Patton.
Text in double columns.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half maroon leather and pebbled maroon cloth. Front wrapper (cover title) bound in. Title stamped in gilt on front cover. Bookplate: Fredk. W.C. Tebay.
- Subject Terms:
- Art-Union -- Publisher.Coleridge, Samuel Taylor, 1772-1834. Rime of the ancient mariner -- Illustrations.English poetry -- 19th century.Tebay, Fredk. W.C. -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.