House of cards , 2012
- House of cards : an exhibition of contemporary sculpture in response to Chardin : Christie's at the Rothschild Collection at Waddesdon Manor : viewing 26 May - 28 October 2012.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Christie's at the Rothschild Collection at Waddesdon Manor
- London : Christie's, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 267 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB17 G7 H6 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes introductory essay, House of cards and modern sculpture, by Richard Cork.
- Subject Terms:
- Chardin, Jean Baptiste Siméon, 1699-1779. Boy building a house of cards.Outdoor sculpture -- 20th century -- Catalogs.Rothschild Collection at Waddesdon Manor -- Catalogs.Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Catalogs.