Graves, Algernon, A dictionary of artists who have exhibited works in the principal London exhibitions from 1760 to 1893 , 1895
A dictionary of artists who have exhibited works in the principal London exhibitions from 1760 to 1893 / compiled by Algernon Graves.
- New and enlarged edition.
- London : Henry Graves and Co., 1895.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 314 p. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5053 .G73 1895+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- In tabular form. For each artist, the entry gives the town of origin, first and last year of exhibition, specialty, and the societies where the exhibitions were held.
Printed at the Chiswick Press, Charles Whittingham and Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Dictionaries.Artists -- England -- 18th century.Artists -- England -- 19th century.Artists, British.Herny Graves and Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.