The tourist in Spain / by Thomas Roscoe ; Biscay and the Castiles ; illustrated from drawings by David Roberts.
- Additional Title(s):
Tourist in Spain, Biscay and the Castiles
Tourist in Spain, for 1837, Biscay and the Castiles
- London : Robert Jennings and Co., 1837.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 294 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDP41 R65Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 2000 1695: Advertisements on  p. at end not noted in pagination. Binder's ticket: F. Westley, binder, Friar Street, near Doctors Commons. From the collection of F.J. Sharp.
Small paper copy.
Added engraved series t.p.: Jennings' landscape annual, or, Tourist in Spain, for 1837, Biscay and the Castiles.
Plates by J.B. Allen, E. Goodall, J.C. Armytage, J. Cousen, H. Adlard, J.C. Varrall, J. Carter, E. Challis, W. Wallis, J. Redaway, Freebairn, J.T. Willmore, and T. Jeavons, after David Roberts.
Plates printed by R. Lloyd.
Text "Printed by Maurice, Clark, and Co."--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Castile (Spain) -- Description and travel.F. Westley -- Binding.Sharp, F. J. -- Ownership.Spain -- Description and travel.Vizcaya (Spain) -- Description and travel.
- Publishers' advertisements.
Binders' tickets (Binding) -- F. Westley.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.