Diehl, Edith, Bookbinding , 1980
- Bookbinding : its background and technique / by Edith Diehl.
- New York : Dover Publications, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1 : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ266 D5 1980 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
- "Unabridged and corrected republication ... of the work originally published by Rinehart & Company, Inc., [New York] in 1946."--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: v. 1, p. -219.
- Primitive records and ancient book forms -- The book of the Middle Ages -- Renaissance and modern times -- Earl methods of production and distribution of books -- Bookbinding practices -- National styles of book decoration -- Miscellanea.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Bookbinding -- History.