Diehl, Edith, Bookbinding , 1980
Bookbinding : its background and technique / by Edith Diehl.
- New York : Dover Publications, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1 : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ266 D5 1980 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
- "Unabridged and corrected republication ... of the work originally published by Rinehart & Company, Inc., [New York] in 1946."--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: v. 1, p. -219.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Bookbinding -- History.
- Primitive records and ancient book forms
- The book of the Middle Ages
- Renaissance and modern times
- Earl methods of production and distribution of books
- Bookbinding practices
- National styles of book decoration