Greenfield, Jane, The care of fine books , c2007
The care of fine books / Jane Greenfield ; foreword by Nicholas A. Basbanes.
- New York, NY : Skyhorse Pub., c2007.
- Physical Description:
- 154 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ701.3 F53 G73 2007 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents only
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 147-150) and index.
Originally published: New York : N. Lyons Books, 1988.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- Conservation and restoration.Fine books.
- The nature of books
- The storage of books
- The handling of books
- Travel, display, and collecting
- Materials and suppliers.