The brothers Dalziel : a record of fifty years' work in conjunction with many of the most distinguished artists of the period 1840-1890 / with selected pictures by, and autograph letters from Lord Leighton, P.R.A., Sir J.E. Millais, Bart, P.R.A., Sir E.J. Poynter, P.R.A., Holman Hunt, Dante G. Rossetti, Sir John Tenniel, Sir E. Burne-Jones, bart., John Ruskin, and many others.
- London : Methuen and Co. 36 Essex Street W.C., 1901.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, , 359,  p. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE1144.5 D3 A3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE1144.D39 A3 1901Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Preface signed: George and Edward Dalziel.
Printed by Dalziel and Co., Ltd., Camden Press, 110 High St., Camden Town.
"List of fine art and other illustrated books produced by and under the entire superintendence of the brothers Dalziel": p. 353-355.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blue gilt-stamped cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Dalziel and Co., Ltd. -- Printer.Dalziel Brothers.Methuen and co. -- Publisher.Ross, David and Judith -- ProvenanceWood-engravers -- Great Britain -- Biography.
YCBA Collections Search
Dalziel, George, 1815-1902, The brothers Dalziel , 1901