IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ward, James, 1851-1927, Colour harmony and contrast , 1912
Colour harmony and contrast : for the use of art students, designers, and decorators with sixteen plates in colour and eleven explanatory diagrams / by James Ward author of 'Principles of Ornament,' 'Historic Ornament,' 'Progressive Design,' etc.
- Second edition.
- London : Chapman and Hall, Ltd., 1912.
- Physical Description:
- x, 140 p., 17 [i.e. 16] leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1488 .W37 1912View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by Richard Clay & Sons, Limited.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapman and Hall, Ltd. -- Publisher.Color.Painting -- Study and teaching.Richard Clay & Sons, Limited -- Printer.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1912.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.