Military drawings and paintings in the collection of Her Majesty the Queen, by A. E. Haswell Miller and N. P. Dawnay.
- London, Phaidon P. [1966-1970]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus., col. plates. 30 1/2 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 E55 M56 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Art collections.Military uniforms -- Pictorial works.Windsor, House of -- Art collections.
- v. 1. Plates.--v. 2. Text.