Reverting to type, 77 x 54 cm
- Reverting to type [graphic].
- 1 poster : col. ill. ; 77 x 54 cm.
- Physical Description:
- [London] : New North Press, 2010.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process Folio C 2012 1bYale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham BicknellAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- 'Reverting to type' is an exhibition of contemporary letterpress practitioners held Dec. 10, 2010-Jan. 22, 2011, Standpoint Gallery, London. Curated by Graham Bignell of New North Press and graphic designer Richard Ardagh.
Limited edition of 180 copies.
Printed in red and black ink.
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by Graham Bicknell underneath embossed Elephant. No. 94 of a limited edition of 180 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- England -- London -- Posters.Letterpress printing -- Exhibitions -- Posters.New North Press -- Publisher.Posters -- England -- London -- Specimens.Printers -- Exhibitions -- Posters.Prints -- Exhibitions -- Posters.Small presses -- Exhibitions -- Posters.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.