John Work Garrett Library, The Fowler architectural collection of the Johns Hopkins University;, 1961
- The Fowler architectural collection of the Johns Hopkins University; catalogue compiled by Laurence Hall Fowler and Elizabeth Baer.
- Baltimore, Evergreen House Foundation, 1961.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 383 p. 30 plates. 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ5945 J64 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 666: Bookplate of Harold Hugo. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press. Accompanied by errata sheet and corrected title page.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 1497: Inscription on free endpaper: the Meriden Gravure Co. Accompanied by extra title page. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
The collection was given to the Johns Hopkins University in 1945 by Mr. Fowler.
"Printed by The Anthoensen Press ... Plates by The Meriden Gravure Company"--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: p. xiii-xvi.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Meriden Gravure Company -- Inscription.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.