Museum of Everything, Tote bag for the Museum of Everything's exhibition number four, Selfridges, 2011
Tote bag for the Museum of Everything's exhibition number four, Selfridges.
- London : Museum of Everything, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 tote bag : canvas, printed in black and red ; 42 x 38 cm (excluding handles)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTextiles 4aYale Center for British Art, Gift of Beth MillerView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- "The Museum of Everything presents exhibition number four, Selfridges, from 2nd September 2011 until 25th October 2011."--Front of tote bag.
The back of the tote bag depicts a stylized rendering of the Selfridges Hotel, at the corner of Orchard Street and Oxford Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- England -- London.Museum of Everything.Selfridges Hotel (London, England)
Cloth printings (Printing)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.