Haskins, Katherine, The Art-journal and fine art publishing in Victorian England, 1850-1880 , c2012
The Art-journal and fine art publishing in Victorian England, 1850-1880 / Katherine Haskins.
- Farnham, Surrey, England, UK ; Ashgate Pub. Co., c2012.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate Pub. Co., c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 213 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN72.S6 H344 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- England -- History -- 19th century.Art publishing -- England -- History -- 19th century.Art-journal (London, England)
- "Artistic works of the best character"
- "A wild experiment"
- "English sympathy"
- "Never-ceasing home enjoyment"