Dolman, Brett, Beauty, sex and power , 2012
- Beauty, sex and power : a story of debauchery and decadent art at the late Stuart court, 1660-1714 / Brett Dolman ; with David Souden and Olivia Fryman.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Story of debauchery and decadent art at the late Stuart court (1660-1714)
- London : Scala : 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314.3 D65 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition "The wild, the beautiful and the damned" held at Hampton Court Palace, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 128).
- Subject Terms:
- Courts and courtiers in art -- Exhibitions.England -- Court and courtiers -- History -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Feminine beauty (Aesthetics) -- England -- History -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting, English -- 17th century -- Exhibitions.Women in art -- Exhibitions.