Royal river , c2012
Royal river : power, pageantry and the Thames / edited by Susan Doran with Robert J. Blyth.
- London, England : Scala Books with the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- 292 p. : ill. (chiefly color) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 T2 R69 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition Royal River : Power, Pageantry and the Thames at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London, 27 April - 9 September 2012 and for HM Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 284-287) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- In art -- Exhibitions.London (England) -- Pictorial works.National Maritime Museum (Great Britain)Rivers -- England -- History.Royal houses -- Great Britain.Thames River (England) -- In art -- Exhibitions.
- The royal Thames
- The Lord Mayor's Procession
- The eighteenth century river
- The working river and its Victorian transformation
- Royal yachts and the Navy