Jeanjean, H. G, Cours de géologie , 1910
- Cours de géologie / Professeur Mr. Bonnes ; H.G. Jeanjean, promo 1910-12.
- France? 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (140 p.) : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process QE40.J4 C6 1910+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Archives & Manuscripts
- Manuscript exercise book for a course of geology taught by a professor Bonnes, presumably compiled by H.G. Jeanjean, 1910. Notes are written neatly in pen and black ink throughout. The volume is profusely illustrated with cyanotypes of variable size and shape. The illustrations depict fossils, rock formations, geological strata, etc. A large folding table "Echelle des Terrains" is loosely inserted.
Bound in contemporary quarter cloth and marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Geology -- Problems, exercises, etc.Geology -- Study and teaching.Jeanjean, H. G. -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc.School notebooks -- France
- Exercise books.
Cyanotypes (photographic prints)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.