Art and identity at the water's edge , c2012
- Art and identity at the water's edge / edited by Tricia Cusack.
- Farnham, Surrey ; Ashgate, c2012.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 256 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN72.S6 A7195 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society.Coastal settlements -- Psychological aspects.Water and civilization.