Savage & Chong, [Earrings], 2011
- [London] : Savage & Chong, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 pair of earrings : metal ; each approximately 5 mm in diameter + packaging, 82 x 60 mm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK7398.S65 C65 2011[b] FlatYale Center for British Art, Gift of the artistAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- One pair of earrings. Not a matching pair: one is in the form of a flat disk, the other a cluster of round shapes. Each appears to be made from different metals.
Savage & Chong is a collaboration of Romilly Saumarez Smith and Lucie Gledhill.
Includes cellophane packaging, with illustrated card featuring a drawing (of a an ear) by Lilias Buchanan and lettering by Sally-Mae Joseph.
Produced for "The memory palace of Romilly Saumarez Smith: jewelry translated by Lucie Gledhill."
BAC: British Art Center copy in original packaging; unopened.
- Subject Terms:
- Jewelry -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Women jewelers -- Great Britain.
- Earrings (jewelry)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.