Shumaker, David, 1950-, The embedded librarian , , ©2012
- The embedded librarian : innovative strategies for taking knowledge where it's needed / David Shumaker.
- Medford, New Jersey : Information Today, Inc., , ©2012.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 212 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryZ711 .S38 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Defining embedded librarianship -- Push and pull : the forces driving embedded librarianship -- Embedded librarians in higher education -- Embedded librarians in the health sciences -- Embedded librarians in corporations, nonprofits, and government -- Embedded librarians in schools and public libraries -- Assessing your readiness -- Getting started with embedded librarianship -- Sustaining your embedded role -- Evaluating your success.
- Subject Terms:
- Librarians -- Effect of technological innovations on.Librarians -- Professional relationships.Libraries and institutions.Reference services (Libraries)Teams in the workplace.