IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Shumaker, David, 1950-, The embedded librarian , , ©2012
The embedded librarian : innovative strategies for taking knowledge where it's needed / David Shumaker.
- Medford, New Jersey : Information Today, Inc., , ©2012.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 212 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryZ711 .S38 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Librarians -- Effect of technological innovations on.Librarians -- Professional relationships.Libraries and institutions.Reference services (Libraries)Teams in the workplace.
- Defining embedded librarianship
- Push and pull : the forces driving embedded librarianship
- Embedded librarians in higher education
- Embedded librarians in the health sciences
- Embedded librarians in corporations, nonprofits, and government
- Embedded librarians in schools and public libraries
- Assessing your readiness
- Getting started with embedded librarianship
- Sustaining your embedded role
- Evaluating your success.