Fineman, Mia, Faking it , c2012
- Faking it : manipulated photography before Photoshop / Mia Fineman.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; c2012.
New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- 280 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR148 .F56 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- This catalogue is published in conjunction with Faking It: Manipulated Photography before Photoshop, on view at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, from October 11, 2012, through January 27, 2013; at The National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., from February 17 through May 5, 2013; and at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston from June 2 through August 25, 2013.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Picture perfect -- Artifice in the name of art -- Politics and persuasion -- Novelties and amusements -- Pictures in print -- Mind's eye -- Protoshop.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Special effects -- Exhibitions.Photography, Handworked -- Exhibitions.Trick photography -- Exhibitions.