Fineman, Mia, Faking it , c2012
Faking it : manipulated photography before Photoshop / Mia Fineman.
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art ; c2012.
New Haven : Distributed by Yale University Press, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- 280 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR148 .F56 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- This catalogue is published in conjunction with Faking It: Manipulated Photography before Photoshop, on view at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, from October 11, 2012, through January 27, 2013; at The National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., from February 17 through May 5, 2013; and at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston from June 2 through August 25, 2013.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Special effects -- Exhibitions.Photography, Handworked -- Exhibitions.Trick photography -- Exhibitions.
- Picture perfect
- Artifice in the name of art
- Politics and persuasion
- Novelties and amusements
- Pictures in print
- Mind's eye