Newman, John, Kent , 2012
Kent : West and the Weald / by John Newman.
- [Expanded and rev. ed.]
- New Haven, CT ; Yale University Press, 2012.
London : Yale University Press, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 726 p. : ill. (some col.), maps ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA969.K3 N483 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes indexes.
Expanded and fully revised edition of Newman's 1969 edition, West Kent and the Weald.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- Kent.Historic buildings -- England -- Kent.
- Geology and building stones / Bernard Worssam
- Other building materials / Alec Clifton-Taylor
- Kent in prehistory / Keith Parfitt
- Roman Kent / John H. Williams
- Ent : West and The Weald
- Medieval Churches
- Medieval secular buildings
- The mid c16 to c. 1700
- West Kent and The Weald, c. 1700 to c. 1840
- Victorian and Edwardian
- From c. 1918 to 2011
- Further reading
- Index of architects, artists, patrons and residents
- Index of places