Henry, Barbara, Visiting the Whittington Press , May 2010
- Visiting the Whittington Press / Barbara Henry.
- [Whittington] : The Whittington Press, May 2010.
- Physical Description:
-  pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232.W45 H46 2010+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Limited edition of 65 copies.
"Made on a Mac."
Accompanied by letterpress insert written by John Randle and signed by members of the Whittington Press community.
"Printed in New York & Whittington, May 2010. [One] of 65 copies"--Page  of introductory insert.
A pictorial account of Barbara Henry's week-long working visit to the Whittington Press in May of 2010.
BEIN 2012 +340: Copy 64. Dust jacket. In case as issued. Accompanied by letterpress introduction with autographs of Barbara Henry, Frankie Randle, John Randle, Rose Randle, Jenny Stringer, Miriam MacGregor, Katie O'Hare, and other indecipherable autographs,  pages.
BAC: British Art Center is no. 50 of 65, with letterpress insert. In original white slipcase.
- Subject Terms:
- Henry, Barbara -- Autograph.MacGregor, Miriam -- Autograph.O'Hare, Katie -- Autograph.Randle, Frankie -- Autograph.Randle, John (Leslie John) -- Autograph.Randle, Rose -- Autograph.Stringer, Jenny -- Autograph.Whittington (Gloucestershire, England) -- Pictorial works.Whittington Press -- Pictorial works.
- Dust jackets.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.