London eats out : 500 years of capital dining / preface by Loyd Grossman ; authors Edwina Ehrman ... et. al.
- Additional Title(s):
500 years of capital dining
Five hundred years of capital dining
- London : Philip Wilson ; 1999.
Wappingers' Falls, N.Y. : Distributed in the USA and Canada by Antique Collectors' Club, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTX910.G7 L623 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Museum of London, Oct. 22, 1999-Feb. 27, 2000.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 107-110) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Food consumption -- Great Britain -- History.Food habits -- Great Britain -- History.London (England) -- Social life and customs.Popular culture -- England -- London.Restaurants -- Great Britain -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
London eats out , 1999