Caribbean , 2012
Caribbean : crossroads of the world.
- New York (N.Y.) : El Museo del Barrio, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 31 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6591 C37 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- In an unprecedented collaboration organized by El Museo del Barrio with the Queens Museum of Art and The Studio Museum in Harlem, Caribbean: Crossroads of the World, an ambitious and trailblazing exhibition, will highlight over two centuries of rarely-seen works from the Haitian Revolution (c. 1804) to the present.
Venues: El Museo del Barrio, June 12, 2012 - January 6, 2013; Queens Museum of Art, June 17, 2012 - January 6, 2013; The Studio Museum in Harlem, June 14-October 21, 2012.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Caribbean -- Exhibitions.Caribbean Area -- Civilization.Caribbean Area -- History.