Dadd, Frank, 1851-1929, Lord Kitchener's carriage passing down Constitution Hill on its way to St. James's Palace, 1902
Lord Kitchener's carriage passing down Constitution Hill on its way to St. James's Palace.
- London?, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 1 drawing : watercolor en grisaille, on board ; 28 x 37 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2013 21hYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Drawings & Watercolors
- "Drawn by Frank Dadd, R.I."--Printed caption.
Dated, in graphite, on reverse: "July 19, 1902."
Produced for the Graphic.
Depicts Lord Kitchener's return in triumph from the Boer War.
- Subject Terms:
- Carriages & coaches.Graphic (London, England) -- Illustrations.Kitchener, Horatio Herbert Kitchener, Earl, 1850-1916.Processions -- England -- London.South African War, 1899-1902 -- Pictorial works.
- Periodical illustrations.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.