Three Victorian engravings : three wood-engravings printed in a limited edition of 100 impressions by Christopher Bacon at the Bewick Studios, from the original blocks lent by Robin de Beaumont.
- [England] : Bewick Studios, [ca. 2000?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 plates : all ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC978 .T47 2000+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title, imprint, and contents information from publisher's printed envelope.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 34 of 100; in original printed envelope. Plates accompanied by tissue guards.
- Subject Terms:
- Bewick Studios -- Publisher.Illustration of books -- England.
- Book illustrations -- England.
Wood engravings -- 2000.
- 1. John Richard Clayton (1827-1913), "Our wee white rose" p. 385 in R.A. Willmott (ed.) The poets of the nineteenth century (1857) ... engraved by the Dalziel brothers ...
- 2. Edward Duncan (1803-1882), "Greenland" p. 203 in James Montgomery Poems (1860) ... engraved by the Dalziel brothers
- 3. Sir John Gilbert (1817-1897), "The world before the flood" p. 187 in James Montgomery Poems (1860) ... engraved by the Dalziel brothers.