Souvenir of the European war 1914 : the United Allies.
- [Great Britain?] : [publisher not identified], [not before 1914]
- Physical Description:
- 1 printed handkerchief : cotton ; 44 x 44 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTextiles 5bYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cotton handkerchief with a printed portrait of King George V in the center, and with printed portraits of the French, Belgian, Russian and Serbian monarchs in each corner. With a border composed of the Allied flags.
- Subject Terms:
- Albert I, King of the Belgians, 1875-1934 -- Portraits.George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936 -- Portraits.Nicholas II, Emperor of Russia, 1868-1918 -- Portraits.Peter I, King of Serbia, 1844-1921 -- Portraits.World War, 1914-1918 -- Pictorial works.
Printed textile materials.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.