Windows on that world , c2012
- Windows on that world : essays on British art presented to Brian Allen.
- London : Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- 270 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6766 .W56 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "It is a landscape and a life that is fast disappearing, and these beautiful windows on that world may in future years be the only reminders of a world gone by -- Paul Mellon at the opening of the Yale Center for British Art, 1977"
- Subject Terms:
- Allen, Brian, 1952-Art, British.Art, Modern -- 17th century -- Great Britain.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- Great Britain.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain.