Painted men in Britain, 1868-1918 : Royal Academicians and masculinities / Jongwoo Jeremy Kim.
- Additional Title(s):
Royal Academicians and masculinities
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Ashgate, 2012.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 177 p. : ill. (soome col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1460.M38 K56 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -173) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Masculinity in art.Painting, British -- 19th century -- Themes, motives.Painting, British -- 20th century -- Themes, motives.
YCBA Collections Search
Kim, Jongwoo Jeremy, Painted men in Britain, 1868-1918 , 2012