IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Leahy, Helen Rees, Museum bodies , c2012
Museum bodies : the politics and practices of visiting and viewing / by Helen Rees Leahy.
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Ashgate, c2012.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 204 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryAM7 .L39 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references ( p. -195 and index)
- Subject Terms:
- Museum attendance.Museum techniques.Museum visitors.Museums -- Evaluation.
- Making a social body
- Not just looking
- Walking the museum
- Performing the museum
- Bodies of protest
- Disquieting bodies.