The sea's waves.
- [Dunsyre, Lanark] : Wild Hawthorn Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 12 x 56 cm., folded to 12 x 19 cm., in folder.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F45 S43 1923 BoxView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- By Ian Hamilton Finlay; lettering drawn by Ron Costley.
One folded sheet printed in black, blue, gold, and silver; laid in white paper folder, printed in silver.
Date of publication from Catalogue raisonné.
Imprint from folder.
Ian Hamilton Finlay & the Wild Hawhorn Press. Catalogue raisonné, 1958-1990, no. 4.72
- Subject Terms:
- Conceptual art -- Scotland.Concrete poetry.Water waves.Wild Hawthorn Press -- Publisher.
- Concrete poetry.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.