Symonds, R. W. (Robert Wemyss), 1889-1958, Thomas Tompion: his life and work, 1969
Thomas Tompion: his life and work [by] R. W. Symonds.
- London, Spring Books, 1969.
New York, Spring Books, 1969.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 320 p., 3 plates (2 fold.). illus. (incl. 4 col.), facsims., map, ports. 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK7497 T6 S9 1969 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Tompion, Thomas, 1639-1713.