The poetry box / by Eileen Hogan.
- London : Pit Pony Press, 2003.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill., col. ports. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H64 P64 2003a Flat AView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Original archival material concerning the Poetry Box is now in the collections of the Yale Center for British Art, Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts.
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by artist, and dated July 2003. British Art Center copy of the actual Poetry Box is catalogued separately: N7433.4.H64 P64 2003 Flat.
"This catalogue has allowed me to document some of the processes which went into making The Poetry Box. Andrew Lambirth has contributed an introduction, and I have been able to include some of the selectors' reasons for their choices as well as quoting a few of the poems in full. Eileen Hogan, London, 2003."--Foreword, p. .
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Card games -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Victoria and Albert Museum -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs -- England -- London -- 2003.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.