IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Chasseaud, Peter, Sweet Thames, MMXI 
- Lewes [England] : Tom Paine Printing Press, MMXI 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : letterpress, color ; 66 x 52 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2011 43kYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Limited edition of 250 copies.
Also issued with: Blast (Lewes : Tom Paine Printing Press, 2011).
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 33 of 250, titled, numbered, and signed in graphite. BAC also has the author's Blast (2011), which includes the present typographical map (see: Folio B 2011 43j).
Typographical map of London. Printed letterpress, with wood types, in red, black, and blue ink.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Maps.Thames River (England) -- Maps.
- Typographical maps.
Maps -- England -- London -- 2011.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.