Camp guide for rank and file (infantry) / compiled, mainly from official regulations and instructions, by a volunteer officer, June, 1901.
- Second edition.
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne : Printed and published by M.S. Dodds, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 printed handkerchief : linen ; 54 x 51 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTextiles 4bYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed handkerchief. The guide is printed in five columns, under the following headings: Camp rules; Care of arms; Tent orderly and assistant; On guard; Outpost; Signals; Skirmishing; Advanced rear and flank guards; Saluting; Sundry.
"3 s. per doz.; 23 s. per 100; post free."
BAC: In the British Art Center copy, blanks in the top left corner have been completed in manuscript: Owner [Pt. Noel, R.S.]; [F] Co. Regiment [3rd]. Vol. Batt. [Welsh].
- Subject Terms:
- Dodds, M. S. -- Publisher.Great Britain. Army -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Military education -- Great Britain.
- Cloth prints.
Printed textile materials.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.