- [Great Britain], [18th century]
- Physical Description:
- 1 print : on linen ; 71 x 74 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process Folio C 2012 2cYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed in red ink, on linen. Bordered on all sides by hunting verse, beginning: "Away to the copse, to the copse lead away."
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Hunting songs.
- Cloth prints.
Printed textile materials.
Engravings -- 1700-1799.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.