Worsley, Victoria, Ian Breakwell's unword, 1969-70 , 
Ian Breakwell's unword, 1969-70 : early performance art in Britain / Victoria Worsley.
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 52 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published to mark the acquisition of UNWORD for Leeds Museums & Galleries' Collection and its display in 'Important mischief: British sculpture from the 1960s and '70s', Leeds City Art Gallery, May-November 2006."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Breakwell, Ian.Breakwell, Ian.