Burstow, Robert, The Sculpture in the home exhibitions , 
- The Sculpture in the home exhibitions : reconstructing the home and family in post-war Britain / Robert Burstow.
- Leeds : Henry Moore Institute, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : illustrations (some color), portraits ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB467 .H44 60 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title.
"This essay was published to accompany the exhibition organized by the Henry Moore Institute: 'Sculpture in the Home: Re-Staging a Post-War Initiative' ; Mezzanine, Leeds Art Gallery, 2 October 2008-4 January 2009"--Page 16.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15).
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Plastieken.Sculpture, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British.Small sculpture -- Great Britain -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Small sculpture.Tentoonstellingen.Verenigd Koninkrijk van Groot-Brittannië en Noord-Ierland.Woninginrichting.
- Exhibition catalogs.