- London : Tony Hayward, c1994.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 12 x 84 cm, folded to 12 x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.H38 I77 1994bYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Text by Alison Britton; photography by Graham Murrell; cover drawing by Philip Eglin."--Back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy has cased with it nos. 1 and 3 of Hayward's Indian sandwich series.
"Nine kerosene lamps, made of tin cans and glass bottles, by soldering, folding, fitting. The beauty of skill poised on the rawness of these materials ... "--Introductory text.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Kerosene lamps.Photography, Artistic.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.