Shirley, Miriam, Come birdie come , [188-?]
- Come birdie come / arranged in an easy & effective style for the pianoforte by Miriam Shirley.
- London : W.H. Broome, [188-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (3 p.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 1 no. 11 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- Piano arrangement of C.A. White's Come birdie come.
At head of title: Broome's Music.
At bottom of each page: W.H.B. 391.
- Subject Terms:
- Broome, W.H. -- Publisher.Piano music.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.