Mirror of the city : the printed view in Italy and beyond : 1450-1940 / Andrew C. Weislogel, Stuart M. Blumin.
- Ithaca, NY : Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, c2012.
- Physical Description:
- 120 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE962.C5 W445 2012 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, Aug. 11-Dec. 23, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 115-117).
- Subject Terms:
- Cities and towns in art -- Exhibitions.Italy -- In art -- Exhibitions.Photography -- History -- Exhibitions.Prints, European -- Exhibitions.Prints, Italian -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Weislogel, Andrew, Mirror of the city , c2012