How beautiful upon the mountain , [189-?]
- How beautiful upon the mountain : sacred song.
- London : Hart & Co., [189-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (3 p.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 1 no. 24 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- Song for voice and piano.
First line: How beauiful upon the mountains.
- Subject Terms:
- Hart & Co. -- Publisher.Piano music.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.