The changing land : modern British landscape painting, 1900-1950 : National Gallery of Canada.
- Additional Title(s):
Modern British landscape painting, 1900-1950
- Ottawa : National Gallery of Canada, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2465Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of exhibition of same name, presented through the Travelling Exhibitions Program at the Kelowna Art Gallery, Kelowna, British Columbia 21 Mar.-25 May, 2003, and other venues.
English version of: Le paysage en mutation: peintures britanniques modernes, 1900-1950.
"Text by ... Dr. Stephen D. Borys."
Works are from the National Gallery of Canada; the majority of works chosen for the exhibition are from the Gallery's Vincent Massey Collection.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.National Gallery of Canada -- Exhibitions.Painting -- Québec (Province) -- Ottawa -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The changing land , c2002