The changing land , c2002
- The changing land : modern British landscape painting, 1900-1950 : National Gallery of Canada.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Modern British landscape painting, 1900-1950
- Ottawa : National Gallery of Canada, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2465Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of exhibition of same name, presented through the Travelling Exhibitions Program at the Kelowna Art Gallery, Kelowna, British Columbia 21 Mar.-25 May, 2003, and other venues.
English version of: Le paysage en mutation: peintures britanniques modernes, 1900-1950.
"Text by ... Dr. Stephen D. Borys."
Works are from the National Gallery of Canada; the majority of works chosen for the exhibition are from the Gallery's Vincent Massey Collection.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.National Gallery of Canada -- Exhibitions.Painting -- Québec (Province) -- Ottawa -- Exhibitions.