IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The changing land , c2002
The changing land : modern British landscape painting, 1900-1950 : National Gallery of Canada.
- Additional Title(s):
Modern British landscape painting, 1900-1950
- Ottawa : National Gallery of Canada, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2465Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of exhibition of same name, presented through the Travelling Exhibitions Program at the Kelowna Art Gallery, Kelowna, British Columbia 21 Mar.-25 May, 2003, and other venues.
English version of: Le paysage en mutation: peintures britanniques modernes, 1900-1950.
"Text by ... Dr. Stephen D. Borys."
Works are from the National Gallery of Canada; the majority of works chosen for the exhibition are from the Gallery's Vincent Massey Collection.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.National Gallery of Canada -- Exhibitions.Painting -- Québec (Province) -- Ottawa -- Exhibitions.