Tucker, Henry, 1826?-1882, Sweet Genevieve , [189-?]
- Sweet Genevieve : song and chorus / words by George Cooper.
- London : W. Paxton, [189-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (4 p.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 1 no. 49 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- Song for voice and piano.
First line: Oh! Genevieve, I'd give the world.
First line of chorus: Oh! Genevieve, Sweet Genevieve.
"With tonic sol-fa."--Front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Paxton, W. -- Publisher.Popular music.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.