Tacita Dean : Five Americans / edited by Massimiliano Gioni and Margot Norton ; [curator, Massimiliano Gioni ; curitorial associate, Margot Norton].
- Additional Title(s):
- New York, NY : New Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D3058 A12 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition, "Tacita Dean: Five Americans" held at the New Museum, New York, May 6-July 1, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Dean, Tacita, 1965-Dean, Tacita, 1965- -- Exhibitions.
- Foreword / Lisa Phillips
- In praise of slowness: notes on Tacita Dean's sense of time / Massimiliano Gioni
- Unheard music / Mark Wallinger
- Craneway event
- Edwin Parker
- More or less
- Manhattan Mouse Museum
- The line of fate / Tacita Dean.