Tacita Dean : Five Americans / edited by Massimiliano Gioni and Margot Norton ; [curator, Massimiliano Gioni ; curitorial associate, Margot Norton].
- Additional Title(s):
- New York, NY : New Museum, 
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D3058 A12 2012 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition, "Tacita Dean: Five Americans" held at the New Museum, New York, May 6-July 1, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Dean, Tacita, 1965-Dean, Tacita, 1965- -- Exhibitions.
- Foreword / Lisa Phillips
- In praise of slowness: notes on Tacita Dean's sense of time / Massimiliano Gioni
- Unheard music / Mark Wallinger
- Craneway event
- Edwin Parker
- More or less
- Manhattan Mouse Museum
- The line of fate / Tacita Dean.