IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Moore, G. W. (George Washington), 1820-1909, The blind boy , [189-?]
The blind boy / written by R. Lee ; composed by G.W. Moore ; sung by G. H. Chirgwin.
- London : Francis, Day & Hunter, [189-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (, 4,  p.) : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 2 no. 3 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Music (printed)
- "Symphonies and accompts. by J. Holbrook."--P. .
First line: I am but a poor boy.
First line of chorus: They love me, yes, they love me.
Publisher's advertisements on verso of title page.
Printed at The Bishopsgate Press, Bishopsgate.
- Subject Terms:
- Bishopsgate Press -- Printer.Francis, Day, & Hunter -- Publisher.Popular music.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.