Bishop, Henry R. (Henry Rowley), 1786-1855, Every bullet has it's billet , [190-?]
Every bullet has it's billet : favorite Old English song / [composed by] Sir Henry R. Bishop.
- London : W. Paxton, [190-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (3,  p.) ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 2 no. 4 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Music (printed)
- First line: I'm a tough, true hearted sailor.
- Subject Terms:
- Death -- Songs and music.Paxton, W. -- Publisher.Songs with piano.War songs -- Great Britain.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.