Does she ever speak of me / written and sung by Robert Donnelly ; composed by J. Percy Allen ; also sung by Miss Sylvia Love.
- London : News of the world, limited, [189-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score ( p.) : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 2 no. 8 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Music (printed)
- Photomechanical reproduction of photographs of Robert Donnelly and Sylvia Love on front cover.
First line: Outside a ladies' boading-school one lovely summer's day.
First line of chorus: Does your mother ever speak of me?
- Subject Terms:
- News of the world, limited -- Publisher.Popular music.Sentimentalism -- Songs and music.
- Sheet music.
Photomechanical prints -- 1890.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.