Murphy, C. W. (Clarence Wainwright), 1875-1913, If I had a girl as nice as you , c1904
If I had a girl as nice as you / written and composed by C.W. Murphy and Dan Lipton.
- London : Francis, Day & Hunter, c1904.
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (, 4,  p.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsM1 .H6+ v. 2 no. 13 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Celia Hopkinson in memory of her father Frederick Herbert Dawson and grandmother Plessy DawsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Music (printed)
- Song for voice and piano.
First line: As the summer sun was shining.
First line of chorus: If I had a girl as nice as you.
- Subject Terms:
- Courtship -- Songs and music.Love songs.Popular music -- 1901-1910.Songs with piano.
- Sheet music.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.